1. Heat oil then gently fry grated ginger
2. Add turmeric and coriander root and fry for another couple of minutes
3. Add cauliflower & toss until well coated. Transfer to the microwave to cook or add water and steam until cooked
4. Add shredded beef and cooked quinoa and toss through until heated through
5. Squeeze and stir through juice of half a lemon along with torn coriander leaves. (And yes I forgot about this when I first thought of how to cook this!)
6, Abandon snow pea sprouts! Al although these would have added a great touch of green. They lost their appeal and I didn't add them!