I can't begin to tell you how thrilled I am you have stopped by my blog. I really hope to make cooking for one easier.
As much as I love discovering new food blogs I they all seem to centre around cooking fabulous meals for families. So I either end up a bit despondent that I'm mainly cooking 'just for me' or a bit frustrated that yet again I can't just cook a recipe 'as is', but if I don't want to be eating the same thing all week or dealing with leftovers, I need to examine it carefully and work out what needs to be done to adapt it for one
So this blog is about being the place to go for help on anything related to cooking for one. To start this is by providing:
- ONLY single serve recipes. You no longer having to be a maths genius to cook an evening meal!
- weekly menu plans tailored for one person
- a place to share ideas, solve problems, ask questions and hopefully inspire each other
But first a couple of disclaimers ...
This blog is still a work in progress - meaning that I'm still working on formats and there are a fair number of links and typos that need fixing. So please bear with me - finding the balance between not perfecting things too much and providing enough content that you get a feel for what the blog is about has been a tough call.
In the meantime, please dig in!
PS: I would LOVE your feedback. I'd especially love to know about:
- the types of recipes you would like to see featured
- what would be most helpful to keep you on stay on track cooking tasty, healthy, interesting dinners for one. (You can leave a comments at the bottom of this page)